Thursday, November 5, 2009


We have started the first in our series of videos for the auction house. This is a multiple-part series that will include the basic topics of how I make money on a starting character. The character in the video was started on a new server with no friend resources. It was a part of a bet with a friend that my tactics could produce gold from silver in a short amount of time. I had about 30 minutes game time and 72 hours real time to reach the 20 gold at the start of the video.


Why was the video so short?



Most auction house guides start with a character that has a mountain of gold. I wanted to bring you a video which starts from where you are with a small amount of gold.


Without unlimited resources I could not do all of the things I wanted to do in the video, but that is real life. You cannot always buy everything you want.


Breaking the video into its part by steps was the most realistic to what you will be doing. The auction house is a game of hurry-up-and-wait.


What should I be doing while I wait?




Scan the auction house daily. The more scan data you have, the better idea you will have on prices over the fluctuations of the market. Plus, you will get a more median server price on each item.


Make some bids. The auction house takes time, and the best time to start is today. We will be back shortly with our guide showing what to post, what to store for later, and what price to set for each item.


What is coming in the video series?



Posting on the auction house

How can I make money if I am storing items?

Setting up a guild for extra storage.

Niche markets and professions

Advanced auction house techniques

And many more…


I have included the video for those that have not seen it yet. I hope you stick around and enjoy as we make this the most complete World of Warcraft information source for everything “After The Install”.

No comments:

Post a Comment